I’ve been lucky enough to have been in the number one spot three years in a row now and this year I’ve slipped down just a bit, but thank you SO much to those who voted for me, some huge congratulations to the winners and I’m super thrilled that Jayn Sterland MD of one of my favourite companies Weleda is topping the bill this year.
The hotlist – voted for by the natural and organic beauty industry is a snapshot of the leading personalities driving the newest trends and best products on the natural and organic market.
Here’s the 2016 top 25 personalities:
1. Jayn Sterland – Weleda
2. Sonia White – Lovelula
3. Luke & Kirstie Sherrif – Pinks Boutique
4. Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
5. Graeme Hume – Pravera
6. Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile
7. Tabitha James Kraan – Tabitha James Kraan
8. Sarah Brown – Pai Skincare
9. Francesca Morgante – NATRUE
10. Dr Cristina Llamas-Rey – Naturisimo
11. Fiona Konarides – Beauty Shortlist
12. Janey Lee Grace – broadcaster & journalist
13. Catkin Wemyss-Bodmer – BRYT Skincare
14. Noelle O’Connor – TanOrganic
15. Imelda Burke – Content Beauty
16. Kate Humble – Humble Beauty / broadcaster
17. Amber Felce – AmbersBeautyTalk.com
18. Jo Chidley – Beauty Kitchen
19. Dr Mariano Spiezia – Inlight Organic Skincare
20. Michell Thew – Cruelty Free International
21. Lauren Bartley – Soil Association
22. Rebecca Goodyear – Biteablebeauty.com
23. Sarah Stacey – author and editor
24. Lorraine Dallmeier – Formula Botanica
25. Sascha Layne – Freshious Life & Beauty
I’m absolutely thrilled to be part of bringing great natural beauty products into the mainstream.
The Natural Beauty Retail Awards 2016
I love to see natural beauty products being made more available to a wider market and Waitrose, Debenhams, Holland & Barrett, LoveLula, Beauty Kitchen, and Amaranth have all been recognised in the Natural Beauty Retail Awards which highlights the valuable contributions and support of retailers. These Awards celebrate the industry’s dedication and innovations in offering their customers a great retail experience, at the same time as promoting natural and organic beauty for all.
The Natural Beauty Retail Awards 2016 winners are:
Best Supermarket – Waitrose
Best Chain Store – Holland & Barrett
Best Department Store – Debenhams
Best Online Retailer – Lovelula
Best Branded Store – Beauty Kitchen
Best Independent Retailer – Amaranth
Formerly The Natural Beauty Yearbook, Natural Beauty News is the definitive trade publication for the natural and organic beauty industry. It covers the best in seasonal trends whilst also retaining the Yearbook’s most popular elements, such as Retailers Choice and the ‘Who’s Who’ in Natural Beauty.
For further information, please visit: