Join us for another free event on Monday evening May 20th in London.
If you’ve decided to cut down or quit drinking or you are just ‘sober curious’ we run an event for you ‘Self Care for the Sober Curious’ is a free event in London hosted by the charity My Yard, there will be alcohol free drinks and vegan nibbles, and we’d love you to join us for this next one!
Happening Monday 20th May 7pm at The Jago in Dalston London.
Our special guest is Hypnotherapist and author of ‘Cut the Crap and Feel Amazing’ Ailsa Frank, and Dr Richard piper from Alcohol change U.K. and there be lots of time for Q&A.
It’s free (donations to the charity are welcome) but you do need to book via eventbrite using the link below
See you there, if you have any questions let us know!
Brand new podcast just launched!
Janey Lee Grace Alcohol Free Life brings you great guests, sober hero’s, experts and quit lit authors, inspiration, motivation and self care tips – perfect for you if you’re cutting down or quitting the booze or just ‘sobercurious’
Alcohol Free is the new black! Please listen for free on iTunes, subscribe and rate …Thank you!
Featuring my recent interview with Laura Willoughby from Club Soda
*** FLOURISH FESTIVAL***
Live NonToxic – Mind Body and Spirit
10-16th June 2019
London based art duo Kevin Helton & Jane Hutchison, Founders of personal sustainability venue HELLO LOVE, have created the first Flourish Festival to raise awareness of NonToxic Practice™, a style of living designed to prevent and heal degenerative disease such as cancer through the targeted removal of all toxic substance from daily life.
There will be a week of workshops and speakers, on Mind, Body & Spiritual Detox techniques, Food, Wellness, Neuro Science, Spirituality and psychology.
I will be speaking about ‘Ditching The Toxins’ on Tuesday June 11th at 5-6:30pm
Other speakers will include— Zoe LVH Founder of turmeric based product brand Wunder Workshop, Jade Shaw Out of Body expert, Tamu Thomas Founder of lifestyle brand Live Three Sixty, Jessica Huie MBE Author of Purpose and Kris Hallenga Pride of Britain Award winner and Founder of breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel.
Featured Events include:
• The Death Café —An invitation to reframe and talk about death in an open and honest way.
• Releasing the Fear —Featuring Kris Hallenga founder of CoppaFeel.
• Healing Stories—Real life stories of people who have healed from terminal illness by Hello Beautiful Founder Jane Hutchison
• How to Find Purpose — Author Jessica Huie MBE shares her story of discovering purpose beyond society’s accepted notion of success
• How your Mind can Help Your Body — Author Dr David Hamilton talks about the Placebo effect and how people have healed from illness and disease