Could You Be A Sober Coach?
What does it mean to be a Sober Club Coach?
*next training Starts JUne 9-10
Whether you already work as a coach, therapist or practitioner or are new to coaching, this in-depth training can add new strategies to your skill set.
Sober Club coaches offer so much more than ‘just not drinking’, it’s a non-judgemental approach to helping your client uncover their inner wisdom. You will learn how to introduce tools which allow clients to see the rich tapestry that awaits them when they experience life in glorious technicolour – without the booze.
Help clients break through fear, get back to their authentic self, help them get their mojo back, and find their motivation. You will also benefit from huge personal transformation as we deep dive into personal development.
As a Sober Club Accredited Coach, (The programmer is accredited with IPHM and also IGHT) and you could make an incredible impact on someone else’s life and gain financial freedom for yourself. (It’s OK to aspire to be abundant!).
Why train with Janey Lee Grace?
Janey Lee Grace is an Amazon No 1 Bestselling Author and broadcaster best known as a co-host on BBC Radio 2’s ‘Steve Wright in the Afternoon for 25 years. She has many years’ experiences as a Media Coach utilising a whole range of tools / techniques and real-life experience to ensure great results.
Janey became sober at the start of 2018 and is qualified as a Grey Area Drinking Coach with Jolene Park. She is an NLP practitioner, and a level 2 EFT practitioner. She is also a qualified Matrix Re-imprinting practitioner and a Family Constellations therapist. She also offers business and marketing training so can cover all the bases. Because of her connections and work in the media, and because she is so well known in this arena, being on Janey’s radar can help to skyrocket your visibility for your work.
What previous experience is needed?
If you are already a coach this is ideal to add to your work. It is also perfect if you are new to coaching and currently offer some kind of therapeutic / people centered work and are keen to share your passion and enthusiasm for self-care and sobriety.
If you want to offer sobriety coaching for paying clients, it is advantageous to have at least six months of sobriety under your own belt, but you may be keen to do the programme to support yourself, friends and family and take clients at a later date.
We will have a phone call to ensure that the programme is right for you.
What happens on the course…
The first two days of the course are held in person with the group (max of 10 people) in our beautiful seaside balcony apartment overlooking the sea at Southend in the UK. Fabulous food is provided.
After 2 days which are information packed and inspirational, the course continues for another 4- 5 weeks with Zoom meetings and regular training. After that, as a member of the Sober Club Accredited Coaches family we are always in touch, advising and sharing each other’s progress.
If you are not able to attend the in person 2-day training in the UK, you can still complete the course. You would receive recordings of our 1st modules, and then join the group for the live Zoom group sessions over the following weeks.
- Across the first two days we will be aiming to ‘fine tune’ you, so that you can feel authentic. We will look at what coaching really is and your niche.
- We identify how to determine your ideal client and assess that you are the right coach for them, and how to create an action plan that works for your clients and that will get results.
- You will experience some of the best combinations of exercises, tools and protocols to use with clients to encourage them to look at their nutrition, (A leading nutritionist delivers this module online) their mind-set, how they respond to stress and how to bring back joy into their life.
- We will look at the typical problems that clients will present with, and how best to guide them, ensuring that we know how to signpost and recommend the best resources to support them.
- We dig deep into how the brain works, and how the brain chemistry can be out of whack after we have been drinking. We look at how to work with limiting beliefs, trauma and the ‘craving brain’. We dig deep into self-care resources and the power of connection.
FULL DETAILS HERE –
Or email Janey at janeyleegrace.com