Terms and Conditions
These Terms and conditions apply to all operations under our groups and companies known as Janey Lee Grace Media Relations, Imperfectly Natural Ltd, and The Sober Club including our websites janeyleegrace.com, imperfectlynatural.com, janeyloves.co.uk, platinumawards.co.uk, thesoberclub.com and thechangemakersacademy.co.uk, called ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ or ‘JLG’ in the information below.
Our sites are operated by; Imperfectly natural Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
What we do, and what we don’t do
The purposes of our sites are to inform, provoke your thinking, and entertain you in areas relating to holistic health, alternative, natural and eco products and services, including the promotion of related companies and individuals. For additional information disclaimers and clarification regarding The Sober Club, Please see the section below titled. The Sober Club. We also offer competitions (see below for more info on competitions) and we offer to sell on line and one to one training and coaching.
Information given by us in, during, or as part of any of our training courses, consultations, programmes, blogs, videos and seminars and on our websites are the sole opinion of the author and is intended to inform, provoke your thinking, and entertain. The information is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We aim to provide support for the facilitation of your development, and goals. However, we cannot guarantee the achievement of your objectives or be held responsible or liable for any loss or claim arising from the use, or misuse of the content of any of our information or products. Our products and information seek to enable the you to improve the quality and success of your desired outcomes, however you have sole responsibility for taking important decisions on how you wish to achieve your goals, and we have no liability for any loss incurred by you whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of your involvement with any of our products, or for any perceived failure by you, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality or success, or to achieve your desired outcomes or goals.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information on our websites you should be aware that the contents of our websites unless stated otherwise is essentially a statement of Janey Lee Graces opinion and neither Janey nor any of her staff can take any responsibility for the effectiveness of any product or service mentioned nor can they accept any responsibility for any legal or other consequences that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of your reliance of any information contained on our websites or its associated blogs. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. If you wish to try any of the products or services mentioned we recommend that you contact the manufacturer or supplier with full instructions before doing so. We also offer a platform for other writers on blogs and articles where the writer is credited and these articles may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Janey Lee Grace.
The Sober Club
The role of Janey Lee Grace and The Sober Club and Janey’s one to one coaching is not to provide medical services, or to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, condition, or other physical or mental ailment. Janey Lee Grace is not an addiction therapist or recovery specialist. Her training is in EFT, Matrix, health coaching and she has trained with Jolene Park and is certified as a Grey Area Drinking coach.
To support you as you reach your wellness goals and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. Janey Lee Grace is not acting in the capacity of a medical doctor, psychologist, or any other licensed healthcare provider. Any information given by Janey Lee Grace is not meant to take the place of your Doctor or healthcare provider. You understand that Janey Lee Grace does not suggest that you terminate any medical care. You understand that the decisions you make regarding your healthcare and mindset is your responsibility and that you will not hold Janey Lee Grace responsible for any consequences of your medical decisions.
Janey Lee Grace’x coaching and The Sober Club includes tools and resources that can help you decrease stress and sustain healthy action plans to create an alcohol-free life. Janey Lee Grace’s one to one coaching and The Sober Club provides inspiration, support and accountability. It is not a substitute for an addiction, treatment or detox program. If you’re concerned about your physical or mental health, or you’re physically addicted to any drug, including alcohol, please contact your healthcare provider and always seek professional advice before making any significant diet and lifestyle changes.
- Competition winners will be drawn at the end of each competition duration which is 90 days from its publication date, and we notify the companies supplying the prizes of the winner/s. Prizes will then be sent out by the individual companies supplying each competition. Please allow at least 6 – 8 weeks to receive your prize. However if you have not received your prize after this time please refer to the sender of your winning notification.
- By participating in competitions you agree to receive emails from Janey Lee Grace and marketing material from the company offering the prize. You can un-subscribe from these emails at any time. Each competition is a separate agreement to receive emails. If after previously un-subscribing, you enter a new competition and click the checkbox, you are entering into a new agreement to receive emails. You can un-subscribe from these too.
- We have final jurisdiction over selection of winners.
- Copyright: Users of this website are permitted to share the link to the competition on another website, but the publishing of ‘competition answers’ is expressly forbidden. Entrants who post answers to competitions will be disqualified from all future competitions.
- We adhere to the GDPR Regulations. We do not send unsolicited email and only email those who have submitted their email address. We will not give, loan or sell your details to any third party other than the individual company running the competitions that you enter, and you can un-subscribe from those individual companies emails yourself at any time.
- We do not accept automated entries to our competitions or entry by syndicates. All such entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are for residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only.
- Competition end dates are 90 days from publication date.
For all any questions or issues about janeyleegrace.com please contact firstname.lastname@example.org