Ditch The Toxins – Meet Me at Flourish Festival
*** FLOURISH FESTIVAL***
Live NonToxic – Mind Body and Spirit
10-16th June 2019
London based art duo Kevin Helton & Jane Hutchison, Founders of personal sustainability venue HELLO LOVE, have created the first Flourish Festival to raise awareness of NonToxic Practice™, a style of living designed to prevent and heal degenerative disease such as cancer through the targeted removal of all toxic substance from daily life.
There will be a week of workshops and speakers, on Mind, Body & Spiritual Detox techniques, Food, Wellness, Neuro Science, Spirituality and psychology.
I will be speaking about ‘Ditching The Toxins’ on Tuesday June 11th at 5-6:30pm
Other speakers will include— Zoe LVH Founder of turmeric based product brand Wunder Workshop, Jade Shaw Out of Body expert, Tamu Thomas Founder of lifestyle brand Live Three Sixty, Jessica Huie MBE Author of Purpose and Kris Hallenga Pride of Britain Award winner and Founder of breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel.
Featured Events include:
- The Death Café —An invitation to reframe and talk about death in an open and honest way.
- Releasing the Fear —Featuring Kris Hallenga founder of CoppaFeel.
- Healing Stories—Real life stories of people who have healed from terminal illness by Hello Beautiful Founder Jane Hutchison
- How to Find Purpose — Author Jessica Huie MBE shares her story of discovering purpose beyond society’s accepted notion of success
- How your Mind can Help Your Body — Author Dr David Hamilton talks about the Placebo effect and how people have healed from illness and disease