Biting Fit’s Whole Life
Detox Retreat Weekend 2016
Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th January 2016 at Buckden Towers, Buckden, St Neots, PE19 5TA
Indulge in a whole-life rejuvenating experience hosted by Gwen Warren, Founder of Biting Fit Whole Life Detox Retreats and world-class, international coaches, authors and speakers including Janey Lee Grace, Alice Barnes, founder of ABC Image, Anna Clifford, founder of Barefoot Therapies, Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach and Elaine Hilides, International Speaker, Coach and Hypnotherapist. This holistic experience will offer you the attention and time you need in a relaxing, interactive and stunning environment where you can expect to make some long-lasting connections with like-minded people.
- Imagine a place where you can come and feel like YOU again. The real YOU.
- Imagine having the tools, inspiration and knowledge to turn your life and your SELF around for good.
- Imagine feeling at Peace, overflowing with contentment regardless of life’s circumstances
- Imagine saying goodbye to that feeling of OVERWHELM
The Whole Life Detox Retreat includes:
- The whole of the beautiful beautiful Retreat Centre, secret garden, and surroundings at 15th Century Buckden Towers
- Refreshments all weekend
- Wonderful, Biting Fit- designed, professionally created Detox Lunches (x 2), Dinner and Breakfast menu prepared by our Chef
- SIX International guest coaches, best-selling authors and speakers
- Gentle Yoga, guided meditation and relaxation sessions
- Reiki, Hot Stone Massage, Kinesiology and Reflexology Taster treatments (of your choice – with advanced booking)
- A Wellbeing Goodie Bag
This is the first Retreat at Buckden Towers, they would love feedback and so are offering this Retreat with a one time only 45% discount. This will not be available again.